Lucky Patcher —powerful tools for automatic editing of installed applications. It allows you to remove ads, change the level of access of applications, sort them by importance, manage the resources allocated for the work of programs, etc.
The utility is able to “license” applications without a corresponding digital signature “in the eyes of” installed Google services, clean up the garbage accumulated in the system, optimize the operation of the device, remove hidden and protected application logs and perform many other useful actions with the programs.
Lucky Patcher Functionality:
- Scans running applications and associated directories and system distributions;
- Displays a list of running and installed applications, sorts them according to the selected filters;
- Implements ” patches “into application processes that replace information in the program core of the selected utilities;
- Creates (optional) backups of modified applications;
- Instantly disables program – integrated advertising;
- Creates isolated virtual folders for debugging programs;
- Indexes system utilities.