Bewildebots — this is a new, exciting puzzle genre that requires the player to simultaneously direct up to 10 robots to a set of corresponding teleports. Each turn is a command that is sent to each job at the same time, which each robot will perform depending on how it looks. You have to climb to the stars and command a group of robots that guide each to his teleport to deploy throughout the universe.
Explore the universe and you will find:
- 300 handmade puzzles in 3 grid sizes
- 5 chapters, each of which has a new, interesting mechanics
- Simple one-hand operation
- Playback in landscape and portrait mode
- Fully playable in offline mode
- No ads or in-app purchases